AQUARIA is the first commercial household water appliance that creates water at a superior quality, has a low-cost of ownership and is hassle free.
Dispensing the Water..
The Aquaria has a very convenient built-in water dispensing facility that gives you Hot water upto 90° C for you to make instant coffee and tea, Cold water upto 8°C and plain water around room temperature.
Application of Aquaria - Rain Tunnel Technology can range from household drinking water needs to community drinking water, public drinking water, railways, airports, emergency and disaster management, defense application, to name a few.
Why choose us..?
- You have clean and pure drinking water for you and your familty for life.
- You don't have to depend on bottled drinking water anymore. Or the government water supply for drinking.
- The water created by Aquaria has many health benefits including being a powerful anti-oxidant, retaining naturally found minerals, increasing hydration levels and having an ideal pH level
- Aquaria has a positive cost of ownership; your money is returned in less than one and a half years and you continue to save money for 25 years
- We give a one year comprehensive guarantee and five years of warranty on all parts excepting moving parts and consumables.
- Water has essential natural Minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Potassium.
- Aquaria virgin water is an anti-oxidizing agent, as it has a negative ORP value and it is able to donate extra electrons to neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals.
- We assure of spare parts for the entire life of the machine.
Did You Know..?
- Water is our lifeblood - it makes up 60% of our body, 70% of our brain, and 80% of our blood.
- A One billion people lack access to an improved water supply .
- Less than 1% of the world's fresh water (or about 0.007% of all water on earth) is readily accessible for direct human use.
- Millions of women and children spend several hours a day collecting water from distant, often polluted sources.
- Water systems fail at a rate of 50% or higher.
- Almost two in three people lacking access to clean water live on less than Rs.200/- a day
- Every 8 seconds, a child dies from a water-related disease.
- For children under age five, water-related disease are the leading cause of death.
- 1.8 million children die each year from diarrhea-4,900 deaths each day.
- The water crisis claims more lives through disease than any war claims through guns.